- BOOK SERIES
- Innovative Leadership Fieldbook
- Innovative Leadership Workbook for Executives
- Innovative Leadership Workbook for Nonprofit Executives
- Innovative Leaders Workbook for Global Leaders
- Innovative Leadership Workbook for Physician Leaders
- Innovative Leadership Workbook for Emerging Leaders and Managers
- Innovative Leadership Workbook for College Students
- Innovative Leader’s Guide to Transforming Organizations
- Innovative Leadership Workbook for Implementing Analytics Programs
- On-line Workbook Series
- ABOUT THE AUTHORS
Innovative Leadership Fieldbook – 2012 International Book Award Winner
Winner: Best Business Reference Book – Finalist: Best Business eBook
The Innovative Leadership Fieldbook introduces a thoughtful, new model to innovate leadership and provides a six-step process for developing these qualities in leaders, managers and individual contributors through a combination of well-researched theory, practical business case studies, and corresponding processes, tools and worksheets. $24.95
Innovative Leadership Fieldbook and workbook series create an integrated system of leadership develop from college student through executive. They are leading texts for executives, managers, and individual contributors providing a combination of well-researched theory with practical business case studies. Authors Maureen Metcalf and Mark Palmer define leadership from a thoughtful, new perspective and provide six-step process for developing strong leadership qualities. We also work with co-authors based on their area of expertise for the workbook. Dani Robbins, a nonprofit expert, was the co-author for the Nonprofit Workbook.
We differentiate ourselves by working with the pioneering theoretical work of Senge, Wilber, Drucker, Collins, O’Fallon, Cook-Grueter, Ritchie-Dunham and Kotter in the field of leadership development, integral theory, and organizational transformation. Our role is to translate this amazing research into tools and processes that are practical for you to implement. We test them, often in our own organization and with MBA students, before using with you. This approach helps you become more effective and often provides a strategic and competitive advantage.
To hear a discussion about the Fieldbook and the workbook series between author Maureen Metcalf and contributing author Belinda Gore – click here. This discussion was hosted by the Deep Coaching Institute where Belinda is a faculty member and Maureen is a graduate.
“Leadership needs innovation the way innovation demands leadership, and by combining them you can improve your capacity to deliver results,” as explained in this book.
An innovative leader is defined as someone who consistently delivers results using the following:
- Strategic leadership that inspires individual goals and organizations vision and cultures;
- Tactical leadership that influences an individual’s actions and the organizations systems.
- Holistic Leadership that aligns all key dimensions: Individual, culture, action and systems.
The fieldbook and workbooks are each divided into two sections, defining innovative leadership and providing a process, worksheets and reflection questions that support your journey in innovating how you lead. The books skillfully weave the journeys of executive leaders, a nonprofit CEO, middle managers, and individual contributors on their paths of developing innovative leadership qualities and behaviors as well as implementing change in their organizations. These leaders encounter their own unique challenges, organizational cultures and outcomes which provide invaluable insight into developing innovative leaders.
Books published by Integral Publishers.
» READ FULL POST
» READ FULL POST
» READ FULL POST