- BOOK SERIES
- Innovative Leadership Fieldbook
- Innovative Leadership Workbook for Executives
- Innovative Leadership Workbook for Nonprofit Executives
- Innovative Leaders Workbook for Global Leaders
- Innovative Leadership Workbook for Physician Leaders
- Innovative Leadership Workbook for Emerging Leaders and Managers
- Innovative Leadership Workbook for College Students
- Innovative Leader’s Guide to Transforming Organizations
- Innovative Leadership Workbook for Implementing Analytics Programs
- On-line Workbook Series
- ABOUT THE AUTHORS
B. Keith Speers
Keith Speers is a dynamic leader with 20 years of coaching, strategic planning, change management and business operations experience in organizations ranging from Fortune 500 companies to private start up ventures and across a variety of industries including consulting, banking, higher education, manufacturing, sales, corporate development, retail, communications, marketing, customer service, research and development, and events management.
Keith has a proven success record of working with aspiring leaders, mid-level managers, directors, senior officers and chief executives to hone their skills, strengthen their organizations and maximize their profits. Keith has extensive experience as CEO of multiple businesses leading in team environments, working across business units to drive operations, execute strategic plans and deliver on established goals. Additionally, Keith is a highly skilled problem-solver who possesses excellent critical thinking, negotiation and interpersonal communication skills.
Keith’s specialty areas include: executive coaching; public speaking; strategic planning; change management; organizational improvement; project management; business advising; branding, identity development and re-imaging; innovation design; process engineering; budget development; communications and messaging; and policy development.
Significant Accomplishments as CEO of Consulting Without Limits – Providing strategic leadership to advance the company’s vision, mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability and organizational growth.
- Formulated and implemented business process improvements and strategies that on average increased clients’ sales by 186.32% and net profit margins by 241.56% during three years of economic downturn.
- Led significant change initiatives for public and private companies, not for profit organizations and government agencies, such as the YMCAs of America, Nationwide, Massachusetts Department of Education, US Small Business Development Centers, and Proctor and Gamble.
- Developed and launched innovative and compelling technology products and brands. Conceptualized and developed an online assessment system.
- Recognized as a national public speaker in the areas of organizational change and strategic planning.
Keith contributed to the Innovative Leaders Guide to Transforming Organizations.